In Canada student Visa there are two categories
1. SPP (Student Partnership Program)
2. NSPP (Non-Student Partnership Program)
The Student Partners Program (SPP) is an administrative framework designed and implemented in partnership between the Canadian visa offices in India and the Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC).
The Student Partners Program is open to Indian nationals only. Application submission under the SPP is at the discretion of each participating college. The Student Partners Program involves close cooperative partnership and feedback from the participating colleges to ensure student compliance with the terms of their study permits. The student must sign the consent declaration on the SPP checklist in order to be processed under this program.
Under Student Partners Program Student’s profile should be strong like student’s percentage should be first class, student’s IELTS should be 6.5 no less than 6.0 band each module for masters and 6.0 for bachelor, the student should not have backlog more than 5 and education gap not should be more than 4 years gap. Under SPP program visa surety is 90%. Under SPP student visa file students no need to show liquid asset and bank balance only require to deposit 10200 CAD $ to the GIC, Canada as the student leaving expense. Visa Process time is also very sort compare NSPP visa process time.
So the student should try to be eligible for Student Partnership Program that would be better than NSPP category.
Below is the list of Student Partnership Program college/University
- Algonquin College
- Assiniboine Community College
- Bow Valley College
- Cambrian College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Camosun College
- Canadore College
- Centennial College of Applied Arts & Technology
- College of New Caledonia
- College of the Rockies
- Columbia College
- Conestoga College
- Confederation College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Douglas College
- Durham College
- Fanshawe College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Fleming College
- George Brown College
- Georgian College of Arts & Technology
- Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Lakeland College
- Langara College
- Lambton College of Applied Arts & Technology
- LaSalle College
- Loyalist College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Manitoba Institute of Trades & Technology
- Medicine Hat College
- Mohawk College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Niagara College
- North Island College
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Northern College
- Northern Lights
- Nor-Quest College
- Okanagan College
- Parkland College
- Red River College of Applied Arts, Science & Technology
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- Sault College
- Selkirk College
- Seneca College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Sheridan College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
- Clair College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Lawrence College
- University of The Fraser Valley
- Vancouver Community College
- Vancouver Island University
Student Visa Checklist
- Online Application form fully filled available at vfs global
- Download all forms, print and sign where applicable.
- Any Errors on the printed form cannot be modified by Pen/Pencil at the time of Submission.
- Applicants are advised to ensure accuracy of the details entered in the online Form.
- ONE recent photograph (2 inch x 2 inch), meeting strict specifications. IPVSC Centres in Australia provide photography services as per the guidelines of International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO). This service is chargeable and available for standard photographs of Adult and children. (Assistance may not be available for Infant and applicants’ with Special Needs).
- Current Original passport with a minimum validity of six months from the date of Application and must have at least two blank page.
- If your occupation selected on your Visa Application form is, “Journalist”, you may only apply for a Journalist Visa, even if you intend to travel for tourism or any work or non-work related purpose. Check Occupation on Form.
- Appointment Letter:-
- All Applicants visiting the application centre for submitting their applications in person are required to schedule an appointment. (Applications sent by Post/Courier do not require scheduling an appointment)
Call on “+91 9408176098” to schedule appointment
- Mode of payment:-
- Eftpos / Credit card – MasterCard or Visa Card issued in Australia (at VFS counters) Cash (at VFS Counters only)
- Money / Postal Order payable to “VFS Services Australia Pty Ltd” only Post Applications- Complete Credit Card Authorization form
- Note: – Personal Cheque and company Cheque are not acceptable.
– Courier Fee is mandatory (Applications received by post will be returned by post)
Additional documents based on specific conditions
- Do you have proof of admission and course duration? Original letter from the University or Recognized Educational Institution confirming admissionand duration of the course. (Recognition by a competent body / regulatory authority that are supported by the Government of India, State Governments)
- Proof of Financial standing of applicant. Submit Copy of latest bank statement (In case parents are Funding the Course, the latest bank statement for parents to be submitted along with covering letter)
- Are you planning to apply on a Foreign Passport? [Non- Australian Passport] Current Visa Status required for Non Australian Passport holders. VEVO or Visa Grant Notice or Visa sticker is an acceptable proof for a valid visa status.
- EXCEPTION: For example, if you are a DUAL national – Australia and UK, and wish to apply on your UK passport, submit a copy of the photo page of your Australian passport.
- Do you need to complete FORM D?
- All Australian/Foreign passport holders who were previously nationals of Pakistan,Afghanistan and DPRK must fill in the FORM-D.
- All nationals of Iran, China, Macau, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Pakistan, Afghanistan and DPRK (whether Permanent Residents in Australia ormust fill in th not) e FORM-D.
- All foreign nationals who are not Permanent Residents in Australia must fill in the FORM-D.
- Proof of Renunciation of your Indian Citizenship, if you were previously an Indian National (Indian Passport Law does not permit Dual Citizenship; therefore all Indian Nationals obtaining a Foreign Citizenship must renounce their Indian Citizenship)
- Provide a copy of any consular service availed after 1st June 2010 from the Indian mission in Australia (i.e. Visa / OCI / PIO) OR provide one of the following:-
- If your Indian passport is officially cancelled, provide a photocopy of the bio page [page with photo and passport details].
- If your Indian Passport is not officially cancelled, submit the original Indian Passport for cancellation, a copy of your Australian OR Foreign Citizenship Certificate and FORM N. Download form
- Also provide FORM J if your appearance in the Indian Passport and Australian Passport differs from the form.
- If your name is different in the Australian/ Foreign passport from that of the Indian passport, submit a copy of your name change certificate (attested by a Justice of Peace or Notary) OR a Statutory Declaration attested by a Justice of Peace or Notary.
- If your Indian passport is not cancelled, penalty may apply –Click here for More information
- If your Indian Passport is lost and not in your possession, submit a Statutory Declaration attested by a Justice of Peace or Notary with details on the reason for the passport not being in your possession. Also submit a copy of your Australian OR Foreign Citizenship Certificate and FORM N
Additional documents for a minor ( child under 18 years)
- Copy of Birth certificate of minor. In case of the minor’s father status being unknown, a Statutory Declaration attested by a Justice of Peace or Notary is required from the mother stating the same.
- Both parents current Passport copy (Page with photo/signature)
- Signature of both parents on the visa application form OR No objection letter (letter of
consent) signed by both parents.
- In the case of single parent/guardian submit additional documentary proof copies such as custody papers / death certificate of the deceased parent / proof of single parent status.
Everyone wonders to secure and shine their future, but are you seriously moving toward the goal or only pondering, just like a daydream. There are many options available to make your future brighter and to upgrade your dignity. If you’re planning to study in abroad you may need to apply for a student visa – and the fastest way to do this is online.
In this internet era, this process is also being short and overwhelming. Let’s make it easier. Consult the nearby Visa consultants. With the winter holidays busy schedules, you must ensure you will get the appointment at your own preferable time. Well, that’s the pretty possible and best way to save your time if you are approaching “Aaditya Overseas Consultants – student visa consultant in Vadodara”.
Consult the best overseas agents, to get prepare for your paperwork. Plan ahead and articulate your ambitions. Practice your English language skill and show that you really care about your career plans. With the top-notch, preparation applies for the Visa interview and prove your eligibility.
Points to remember if you are applying for the student visa:
During the visa interview, students aim is highly analyzed by their presence of mind, skills, and representation of their goals in foreign countries. Students must detect the questions of visa interviews and prepare themselves for how to stand out on the interviews questions.
- Make sure the right reason about your migrating country.
- Choose your study at your dream school
- Return to your own country with your upgraded skills and education
It is said that “ First impression is the last impression” – Exactly what you all have to create in front of visa interviewers. Interviewers always try to figure out such things from the interviewee.
Let’s find out together which questions will address by the interrogator:
- If You have objective and propensity for being a full-time student
- Your main purpose of pursuing the study program in abroad is clear or not.
- If your enthrall funds cover your tuition fees and living standard which will not possess you to do unauthorized jobs
- If your country ensures that you will return home after completing your program
- Whether or not you are telling the truth.
Curious to know about the preparation?
First of all consult the best overseas agency near by you to acquire the guidance about the whole student visa process. Aaditya Overseas consultant is ready to offer you specific details for every visa to fulfill your future dreams. You need to gather mainly these documents for the interview.Which may include:
- Bank statements;
- Proof of your parents’ employment positions at home;
- All school documents;
- Acceptance letter from your college or university;
- Evidence of funds;
- Business card if you work;
- Real estate holdings evidence;
- An educational plan setting out why you intend to study in Canada;
- Letters from future employers in your home country; and
- Any other documents which prove your ties to your home country.
Keep in mind before entering into the interview room that all the present documents are attached with your application form. Stay honest during your interview process.If you don’t get the questions of interviewer just ask him/her to rephrase it. Stay calm and answer all the questions with the presence of mind and confidence.
To get perfectly train for the interview try to make notes which consider all the guided questions and practice it with the guidance of your relatives, friends, and academics. Make your answers smart, short and transfer your motto clearly.
Finally, stay courageous if you fail the first time. Many applicants are succeeded now who had already applied more than once to grant the student visa. Address the reasons for refusal in a new application and try again. All the best.