Europe work permit

Residence Permit | Working (Employment) Schengen Visa

The European Union (EU) consists of 28 member states. Schengen countries operate as a single state with no border controls required when traveling within the countries, but have the same international border control rules.

The countries you can travel to, once you holds a Uniform Schengen Visa include: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.

Working Schengen Visa

If you are from outside the EU and want to work in an EU country, you will most likely need a work permit as well as a visa.


First of all, one must download the application form from the internet and fill it completely and sincerely. You can electronically fill in the form for a Schengen Visa and print it out.

One photo

A copy of the flight reservation (not necessary)

travel medical insurance policy (health insurance policy has to cover expenses up to 30,000 euros)

Attention, two application forms must be filled

Proof of Accommodation as well as Flight Reservation

contract between the applicant and the future employer

Further Information, help, and advice

Aaditya Overseas has over Three years of experience helping people immigrate to countries all over the World. Whether you wish to visit, work, study, or hire workers in the European Union. Our specialist team of immigration experts can help you with one to one advice, information, and represent when applying for your European visa or work permit.

For more information and advice on immigration and visa applications please Contact us on +91 9408176098 or at [email protected]