Visitor Visa is a non-immigrant visa issued to people entering in foreign country temporarily for pleasure, tourism, or medical treatment.
USA Tourist Visa
A non-immigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), for tourism (visa category B-2), or for a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).
- Consult with business associates
- Attend a educational, business convention, professional, scientific or conference
- Negotiate a contract
- Holiday (vacation)
- Visit with relatives or friends
- Medical treatment
- Take Part in social events
- Participation in sports, musical, or similar events or contests, (Not paid participate).
How you Apply
There are many steps to apply for a visa. The steps to apply and how you complete them may vary by U.S. Embassy. Please consult Us to apply for a visa.
- Non-immigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160 confirmation page.
- Application fee payment receipt (if you are required to pay before your interview).
- Purpose of your trip, etc.